The best thing about having an overload of Halloween Candy is that you can use it to make tasty recipes.
Reese’s Brownie Bites
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 package Duncan Hines Chocolate Lovers Double Fudge Brownie Mix or any fudge brownie mix
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
30 mini Reeses cups unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place liners on baking sheet or use a cupcake tin
3. Combine brownie mix, contents from fudge packet, eggs, water and oil.
4. Stir until well blended.
5. Fill each liner with 2 tablespoons of batter
6. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and remove from oven
7. Push 1 Reeses in center of each “brownie cupcake” until even with surface of the batter.
8. Bake 5-7 minutes longer.
9. Cool 5-10 minutes in pan and then move to cooling rack to cool completely.