Why should you buy Consort?
Consort homes strives to continually offer the best overall home value in the market, regardless of price range. Consort Homes are substantially more energy efficient than homes built to the minimum code requirements, which equals lower utility bills. AND they make green living easy, with no added expense to the buyer.
- The Consort Homes team has been building homes and communities since 1927.
- Consort Homes ranks among the top five percent of national homebuilders in homeowner referrals.
- Consort’s homes have an excellent history of short listing times and high percentage of asking price, meaning excellent “resale-ability” for you.
- Consort strives to make our homeowners happy by delivering a great house at a great price, and communicating throughout the entire process. We are here to help you before, during, and after you’ve moved into your new Home.
- For many years, Consort Homes has consistently maintained Homeowner Satisfaction Ratings that hover around 99% – 100%
Consort’s Management Team is a group of well-trained professionals with over 200 years of combined experience.
As part of the added value we build into our neighborhoods, we work hard to select only the best locations in the St. Louis area; building communities that offer great area amenities, and top-notch schools.
Consort homes offers several distinctive home ‘collections’ from the low $200s to the $700s, designed to appeal to virtually every lifestyle.
Consort Homes has its own in-house Warranty Department, to serve our homeowners after the sale.
Consort Homes is a company deeply dedicated to, and involved in giving back to our community, through our efforts with many charitable organizations.