18 Builders Earn Builder Partnerships Achievement Awards in Customer Satisfaction
The Builder Partnership Achievement Award (BPAA) was created to provide customer-centric home builders with third-party customer satisfaction validation from a credible source. To assure a high integrity process, Builder Partnerships put together a team of industry experts to effectively survey home builder customers, analyze the results, benchmark the applicants’ performance, and validate them for a BPAA achievement level.
The BPAA is not a contest, pitting builders against each other, but rather a validated benchmark that recognizes builders who develop great homes and relationships with their customers. The measurement is based on not only on a home buyer’s willingness to recommend a builder, but also the home buyer’s enthusiasm for their builder. The success of the BPAA program speaks for itself. In just its second year, the BPAA applications grew 60 percent.
BPAA is awarded in two classifications “Customer Satisfaction” and “Highest Distinction in Customer Satisfaction.” Recipients will receive recognition at the International Builders’ Show in Orlando, Fla., during Builder Partnerships reception on February 7, 2012 with a trophy presentation. Builder Partnerships will profile a winner monthly, and the entire group will be presented in a feature article in Professional Buildermagazine.
The builders who earned Builder Partnerships Achievement Awards for Highest Distinction in Customer Satisfaction are:
- Knez Construction, Painesville, Ohio
- Wayne Homes, Uniontown, Ohio
- Northland Residential, Burlington, Mass.
- Consort Homes, Chesterfield, Mo.
- DSLD Homes, Denham Springs, La.
- HHHunt Homes—Raleigh Division, Richmond, Va.
- Maracay Homes, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Schmidt Builders, Cincinnati, Ohio
- The Jones Company, Nashville, Tenn.
- True Homes, Monroe, N.C.
- Vantage Builders, Colorado Spring, Colo.
The builders who earned Builder Partnerships Achievement Awards for Customer Satisfaction are:
- Ryland Homes—Houston Division, Calabasas, Calif.
- Shaddock Homes, Plano, Texas
- M. Christopher & Company, Lucas, Texas
- Standard Pacific Homes, Irvine, Calif.
- HHHunt Homes—Hampton Division, Richmond, Va.
- HHHunt Homes—Richmond Division, Richmond, Va.
- Thompson Homes, Owensboro, Ky.
If you or your home building company would like to apply for BPAA 2012 validation, you may still do so until March 31, 2012. Contact Monica Wheaton at Builder Partnerships for more information. email@example.com