New Homes in St. Louis, MO
From the $288s at Hawkins Ridge
Consort Homes’ newest community, Hawkins Ridge, is now open! This beautiful St. Louis, MO neighborhood features a great location with easy access to Highway 55 and Lemay Ferry Road, and new homes from our Heritage and Hometown Collections range from 1,764 – 3,312 square feet in size. Homes here also feature 3-car garages, included with our Heritage Collection!
Consort Homes is proud to be the new home builder of this community which is made up of elegant homes that offer a new interpretation of classic designs, offering shake style siding, decorative architectural elements, and carriage style garage doors, giving your new home impressive curb appeal. 9′ foot ceilings on the first floor, 3-car garages, expansive master suites, 2nd floor bonus rooms and formal dining rooms, make these homes ideal for entertaining family and friends.
As a home builder, not only do we put time and thought into the new homes and communities we create, but the areas in which we build. Learn more about Hawkins Ridge below!
- Trautwein Elementary
- Washington Middle School
- Mehlville High School
- Mehlville School District
From I-270 and I-55
- Head south on I-55 toward Memphis
- Take exit 195 for Butler Hill Rd
- Turn left onto Butler Hill Rd
- Turn right onto US-61 S/US-67 S/Lemay Ferry Rd
- Turn right onto Old Lemay Ferry Rd
- Continue straight onto Hawkins Fuchs Rd
- Turn right onto Hawkins Ridge Dr
From I-55 & MO-141 S
- Head north on I-55 toward St. Louis
- Take exit 193 for Meramec Bottom Rd
- Turn right onto Meramec Bottom Rd
- Turn left onto Hawkins-Fuchs Rd
- Turn left onto Hawkins Ridge Dr